Edelbrock 71163 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, 302,327,350,400
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Based on the powerful Edelbrock number 7101, this Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold is now available for small block Chevy V8's with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads.
- Best for the Ultimate in Street High-Performance
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM Street-Driven Power
- Produces Incredible Top-End Horsepower
- Retains Good Throttle Response and Acceleration
- Larger Plenum and Runners Maximizes Other Upgrades
- For 1996+ GM Vortec or Edelbrock E-Tech Heads
- Accepts Square Bore Carburetors Only
More Like This
Edelbrock 2516 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 350
Edelbrock 71161 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 71164 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 71013 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75613 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 71053 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Ford 352-428 FE
Edelbrock 71213 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Aluminum, Ford 289,302
Edelbrock 71933 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Mopar 413/426/440
Edelbrock 75013 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 75163 RPM Air Gap Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.