Edelbrock 71161 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, 302,327,350,400
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Based on the powerful Edelbrock number 7101, this Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold is now available for small block Chevy V8's with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum head.
- Polished Version
- Polish is Hand-Buffed for Brilliant Shine
- Best for the Ultimate in Street High-Performance
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM Street-Driven Power
- Dual-Plane High-Rise Intake w/180 deg Firing Order
- Produces Incredible Top-End Horsepower
- Retains Good Throttle Response and Acceleration
- Larger Plenum and Runners Maximizes Other Upgrades
NotesExternal water bypass boss, nitrous bosses, rear water outlets, and two distributor clamp locations. Will not fit stock Corvette hood. No provision for exhaust-heated chokes.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2516 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 350
Edelbrock 71164 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 71041 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 71111 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Olds 307/330/350/403
Edelbrock 71181 Performer RPM Intake Manifold,LS1 4.8,5.3,5.7,6.0L
Edelbrock 711871 Performer RPM LS1 Intake Manifold, Chevy
Edelbrock 71561 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Pontiac 326-455
Edelbrock 71641 Performer RPM 2-0 Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 71761 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Mopar 318,340,360
Edelbrock 71811 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Polsihed, Ford 351 W
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.