Edelbrock 71101 Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy, Polished
Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold Type, Aluminum
- RPM power range is between 3,500 and 7,500
- The top has vacuum outlet for power brakes
- Carb center-to-center measurement is 8.875"
- Has an all aluminum construction with a polished finish
- Specifically designed for the 302-327-540-400 small-block Chevy V8s
- Street Tunnel Ram; Intake Manifold Top
- Aluminum, Polished
- Dual Square Bore
- Chevy Small Block
Note: Will NOT fit 1987 and later cast iron heads.
CARB RECOMMENDATIONS: Edelbrock Performer Series carb #1404, 500 cfm, Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS Series #1802 (500 cfm) Carburetor, for forward mount only. Holley #0-9776 (450 cfm) - for sideways mount only.
INSTALLATION NOTE: Top has vacuum outlet for power brakes. Manifold will accept forward and sideways mounted carbs. Distance from carb center to carb center: 8.875". H.E.I. ignition will not clear manifold. Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock #7201. Manifold height (top with bottom): A-9.00", B-9.60"; Carb pad height: 9.30". Port exit dimensions: 1.12" x 2.12".
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin talks about the intake that he decided on for the 454ci in his '54 Chevy, and some of the reasoning behind his choice.