Edelbrock 71014 Performer RPM Endurashine Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy
Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, Endurashine
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These Performer RPM intake manifolds are dual-plane, high-rise intakes with 180° firing order to produce incredible top-end horsepower while retaining good throttle response. Their larger plenums and runners match the free-flowing exhaust, high-lift cams and other modifications of a high output engine. They are intended for high-performance street or competition engines that run up to 6500 rpm. They are not recommended for emissions equipped engines.
Edelbrocks exclusive Endurashine finish is a three-step coating that has the brilliance of chrome or a well-polished piece, but without the maintenance or the high price tag. The Endurashine coating provides a durable, show quality finish that easily cleans with soap and water and looks great with a coat of your favorite car wax.
- Fits 1955-86 Chevy 262-400 small block V8
- High rise dual plane design (1500-6500 rpm)
- Designed for maximum power and a broad torque curve for high-performance street/marine
- Provides power like a single-plane and throttle response like a dual-plane
- Has provisions to add oil fill tube
- No provisions for exhaust heated or stock-style choke
- Accepts late-model waterneck, air-conditioning, alternator and H.E.I. distributor
- Will fit cast iron Chevrolet Bowtie heads, but will not fit 1987 and later cast iron heads
- Will not fit under stock Corvette hood
32571014 Power Graph (Link)
325-71014 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsChevrolet 262-400 Small-Block V8
Performer RPM (1500-6500 RPM)
NotesCarburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb, 650-800 cfm, use bracket #8031 or #8036 for 1972-78.
Installation Notes: Use #8504 Edelbrock bolt kit. Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock #7201.
Manifold height: A-4.20", B-5.25" see A/B Measurements Guide (Link).
Port exit dimensions: 1.16" x 1.92".
More Like This
Edelbrock 2101 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 75254 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 27034 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 71011 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75013 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 27011 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 75014 RPM Air-Gap S/B Chevy Intake Manifold, Endurashine
Edelbrock 27013 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27033 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.