Edelbrock 71014 Performer RPM Endurashine Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These Performer RPM intake manifolds are dual-plane, high-rise intakes with 180° firing order to produce incredible top-end horsepower while retaining good throttle response. Their larger plenums and runners match the free-flowing exhaust, high-lift cams and other modifications of a high output engine. They are intended for high-performance street or competition engines that run up to 6500 rpm. They are not recommended for emissions equipped engines.
Edelbrocks exclusive Endurashine finish is a three-step coating that has the brilliance of chrome or a well-polished piece, but without the maintenance or the high price tag. The Endurashine coating provides a durable, show quality finish that easily cleans with soap and water and looks great with a coat of your favorite car wax.
- Fits 1955-86 Chevy 262-400 small block V8
- High rise dual plane design (1500-6500 rpm)
- Designed for maximum power and a broad torque curve for high-performance street/marine
- Provides power like a single-plane and throttle response like a dual-plane
- Has provisions to add oil fill tube
- No provisions for exhaust heated or stock-style choke
- Accepts late-model waterneck, air-conditioning, alternator and H.E.I. distributor
- Will fit cast iron Chevrolet Bowtie heads, but will not fit 1987 and later cast iron heads
- Will not fit under stock Corvette hood
32571014 Power Graph (Link)
325-71014 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsChevrolet 262-400 Small-Block V8
Performer RPM (1500-6500 RPM)
NotesCarburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb, 650-800 cfm, use bracket #8031 or #8036 for 1972-78.
Installation Notes: Use #8504 Edelbrock bolt kit. Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock #7201.
Manifold height: A-4.20", B-5.25" see A/B Measurements Guide (Link).
Port exit dimensions: 1.16" x 1.92".
More Like This
Edelbrock 7101 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Plain Aluminum Finish
Edelbrock 75014 RPM Air-Gap S/B Chevy Intake Manifold, Endurashine
Edelbrock 7158 Performer RPM Chevy 348/409 Intake Manifold, Small Port
Edelbrock 75164 262-400 Chevy EnduraShine RPM Air-Gap Vortec Intake
Edelbrock 75214 S/B Ford 289-302 Performer RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7116 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy V8
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7516 Performer RPM Air-Gap Vortec S/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7159 Performer RPM Chevy 348/409 Intake Manifold, Large Port
Edelbrock 27014 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold-Endurashine Finish
Q & A
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.