Edelbrock 7094 Dual Quad Carburetor Linkage
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Designed for use with Edelbrock Dual-Quad manifolds and Performer Series carburetors. This linkage kit provides smooth, progressive throttle activation using high-quality aluminum, stainless steel and brass parts with spherical rod ends.
Fits our dual-quad manifolds (with Edelbrock Performer Series carburetors):
- 325-5420 B/B Chevy Oval Port (Edelbrock #5420)
- 325-5425 S/B Chevy (Edelbrock #5425)
- 325-5408 Chevy W-Series Small Port (Edelbrock #5408)
- 325-5409 Chevy W-Series Large Port (Edelbrock #5409)
- 325-7535 Ford 289-302 (Edelbrock #7535)
- 325-7585 Ford 351W (Edelbrock #7585)
More Like This
Lokar TCB-PLR2 Edelbrock Carb Progressive Linkage Kit on 8-5/8 - 9
Lokar TCB-PLR1 Edelbrock Carb Progressive Linkage Kit, 6-3/8 - 6-3/4
Edelbrock 6 Carb Throttle Linkage Kit for GM Ram Log Intake, 94 Carbs
Edelbrock 1483 Ford Throttle Level Adapter for Carburetor
Edelbrock 1873 AVS Carburetor Linkage Kit
Edelbrock 1481 Mopar Throttle Lever Adapter
Edelbrock 1473 Performer Series Carburetor Linkage Kit
Rochester Carb Throttle Linkage Rod Kit, Triple Carb, Progressive
Speedway Aluminum Carburetor Linkage Rod Bushings
Aluminum Adjustable Accelerator Throttle Linkage Rod, 25-1/2 Inch
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.