Edelbrock 7067 Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold Base, SB Chevy
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed for 302-327-350-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevy V8's operating below 7500 rpm where low-end torque is not a prime factor. Great for engines with slightly modified heads. Will not fit 1987 and later cast iron heads. Use with cam kit #5002 for low-end torque or cam kit #7102 for top-end power.
- Base Only
- Use Where Low-End Torque is Not a Prime Factor
- Great For Engines w/Slightly Modified Heads
- HEI Ignition Will Not Clear Manifold
- For Street Machines; Street Rods; Pro-Street;
- Good Choice for High-Performance Boats Also
- Not for 1987 and later Cast Iron Heads
More Like This
Edelbrock 7070 Victor Ram Series Intake Manifold Base, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 2944 Victor 5.0 EFI Intake Manifold, Ford 5.0L
Edelbrock 2992 Victor Series Intake Manifold Base, Chevy
Edelbrock 3785 Performer Intake Manifold Base, 1982-85 2.8L V6
Edelbrock 3884 Performer Series EFI Intake Manifold Base, Ford 5.8L
Edelbrock 3886 Victor Series EFI Intake Manifold Base, Ford 5.8L
Edelbrock 7075 Victor Ram 2-R Intake Manifold Base, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 70855 Victor Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Offenhauser 5893 Low Profile Dual Ram Intake Manifold Bases, SBC
Edelbrock 7032 Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold Top, SB Chevy
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.