Edelbrock 7067 Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold Base, SB Chevy
Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold Type, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed for 302-327-350-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevy V8's operating below 7500 rpm where low-end torque is not a prime factor. Great for engines with slightly modified heads. Will not fit 1987 and later cast iron heads. Use with cam kit #5002 for low-end torque or cam kit #7102 for top-end power.
- Base Only
- Use Where Low-End Torque is Not a Prime Factor
- Great For Engines w/Slightly Modified Heads
- HEI Ignition Will Not Clear Manifold
- For Street Machines; Street Rods; Pro-Street;
- Good Choice for High-Performance Boats Also
- Not for 1987 and later Cast Iron Heads
More Like This
Edelbrock 7032 Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold Top, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 7070 Victor Ram Series Intake Manifold Base, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 71101 Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy, Polished
Edelbrock 2101 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2925 Super Victor Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2975 Victor Jr. Small Block Chevy Manifold
Edelbrock 2999 Tall Victor Jr. Small Block Chevy Manifold
Edelbrock 5001 Small Block Chevy Torker II Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2116 Performer Vortec Small Block Chevy Intake
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!