Edelbrock 618268 Big Victor CNC Cylinder Head, B/B Chevy, 12 Degree
Bare Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural, 90cc - 99cc Combustion Chamber Volume Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Intended for high output, large cubic inch B/B Chevy racing engines with 4.84in, bore spacing, this new Big Victore Spread-Port CNC head is an improvement over existing designs. The casting is made from A-356 aluminum and iss Hot Isostatic Pressing processed for superior strength, durability, dimensional stability and exceptional finish quality. These heads feature CNC ported intake ports and a raised exhaust runner design for improved flow efficiency. The chambers are also fully CNC ported and Edelbrock includes extra material in the deck to allow fine tuning of the combustion chamber design, if desired.
- Big Victor Spread-Port CNC Cylinder Head
- Chamber Size 92cc
- 2.45 in. Intake/1.85 in. Exhaust Valves
- 12 Deg. Intake Valve
- CNC Ported Version PN
More Like This
Edelbrock 618368 Big Victor CNC Cylinder Head, B/B Chevy, 14 Degree
Edelbrock 1125 1939-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads
Edelbrock 1116 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, 74cc
Edelbrock 1115 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Cylinder Heads, 65cc
Edelbrock 5023 E-Street Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 5024 E-Street Cylinder Head, Small Black Ford, 2.02 Inch
Edelbrock 5028 E-205 Cylinder Head, Small Block Ford, Assembled
Edelbrock 50459 E-Street Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 5085 E-210 Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 5090 E-Street Cylinder Head
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.