Edelbrock 60975 E-Tec Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Chevy Small Block V8, Assembled Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Direct bolt-on heads for Small Block Chevy 302, 327, 350, and 400 Stock and Super Stock racers. No port profiling or bowl blending of ports.
- Out-of-the-Box Bolt-On Performance
- Hand-Blended Intake and Exhaust Bowls
- CNC-Matched Intake/Exhaust Ports in Std Location
- Thicker Deck Surfaces than Other Brands
Edelbrock E-Tec cylinder heads are replacements for 302, 327, 350 & 400 c.i.d. S/B Chevy engines with "Vortec-style" manifolds. They feature an LT1-style raised runner intake port design for increased air-flow and ultimate performance. A unique combustion chamber design positions the spark plug closer to the center of the cylinder, promoting a more efficient combustion resulting in more power. Cylinder head will include an adjustable rocker stud and guide plate set-up for use with adjustable rockers or washers to properly position the stud height to accommodate factory style self-aligning rocker arms. They have 20% more exhaust flow than cast iron Vortec heads, great performance up to 6000 rpm and can produce 9.5:1 compression with stock pistons in 350 cubic-inch engines. RPM E-Tec heads are dual-drilled and will accept 1987-95 centerbolt and/or 1986 & prior perimeter flange mount valve covers and most stock exhaust manifolds. E-Tec 170 heads are 50-state street legal.
INSTALLATION NOTE: Match with Edelbrock head gasket sets. Bare heads will have valve guides and seats installed, but will require final sizing and a valve job to match the valves you will be using. Recommended spark plugs are Champion RC12YC or equivalent 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat. To use stock rockers on S/B Chevy heads, .100" longer than stock pushrods are required. Edelbrock pushrods #9629 325-9629 are recommended. Use Head Bolt Kits for easy installation. S/B Chevy heads may not be used on engines with less than 4" bore (262, 265, 283, 305, 307 c.i.d.) except with cams having less than .450" valve lift.
· Combustion chamber volume: 64cc
· Intake runner volume: 170cc
· Exhaust runner volume: 70cc
· Intake valve diameter: 1.94"
· Exhaust valve diameter: 1.55"
· Valve stem diameter: 11/32"
· Valve guides: Maganese bronze
· Deck thickness: 5/8"
· Valve spring diameter: 1.46"
· Valve spring maximum lift: .575"
· Rocker stud: 3/8"
· Guideplate: Hardened steel
· Pushrod diameter: 5/16"
· Valve angle: 23°
· Exhaust port location: Stock
· Spark plug fitment: 14mm x .750 reach, gasket seat
More Like This
Edelbrock 60979 E-Tec Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 609719 E-Tec 170 Cylinder Head, Chevy 302, 327,350, 400
Edelbrock 5087 E-210 Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 60985 E-Tec Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 5085 E-210 Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 60989 E-Tec Cylinder Head, 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 609819 E-Tec 200 Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 5073 E-Street Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 608915 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Chevy 302/327/350/400
Edelbrock 60895 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.