Edelbrock 60519 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Oldsmobile 400-455
400 Oldsmobile V8, 425 Oldsmobile V8, 455 Oldsmobile V8, Assembled Cylinder Head Style, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed for high-performance non-emission 1965-76 Olds 400, 425 and 455 c.i.d. V8s. Heart shaped chamber for a more efficient burn, outstanding hp and torque. Valve train has been upgraded from the factory pedestal-mount system to an ARP 7/16in. screw-in.
EQUIPPED WITH SPRINGS FOR USE IN HYDRAULIC FLAT TAPPET CAMSHAFT APPLICATIONS
Head bolt holes drilled for stock 7/16" bolts, but can be easily modified for 1/2" bolts or studs by drilling the 1/2" counter bore. Aftermarket 7/16"-stud rocker arms and 3/8" hardened pushrods required. Will fit 350-403 Olds with Edelbrock manifold #7111 only (port matching required). Match with Edelbrock head gasket sets. Recommended spark plugs are Champion RC12YC or equivalent 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat. Deck thickness: 5/8", rocker stud diameter: 7/16", pushrod diameter: 3/8" (width of slot in guide plate).
Performer RPM Olds Features:
- Cylinder Heads designed for high-performance non-emission 1965-76 Olds 400, 425 and 455 c.i.d. V8's
- Heart shaped chamber for a more efficient burn, outstanding horsepower and torque
- Valvetrain has been upgraded from the factory pedestal-mount system to an ARP 7/16" screw-in stud and 3/8" pushrod-slot guideplate for increased valvetrain stability
- #60517 is not port matched or bowl blended and is NHRA-accepted for Super Stock (except 1968-1969 W-30) only.
More Like This
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Illustration showing the various styles of engine heads you may encounter on the Small Block Chevy engine.
Engine Cylinder Numbers
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Heath P. tells his story on how the passion for 'hot rodding' was instilled in him by his grandfather. From driving tractors on their family farm to becoming a Ford family, you are in for a good read.