Edelbrock 60519 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Oldsmobile 400-455
400 Oldsmobile V8, 425 Oldsmobile V8, 455 Oldsmobile V8, Assembled Cylinder Head Style, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed for high-performance non-emission 1965-76 Olds 400, 425 and 455 c.i.d. V8s. Heart shaped chamber for a more efficient burn, outstanding hp and torque. Valve train has been upgraded from the factory pedestal-mount system to an ARP 7/16in. screw-in.
EQUIPPED WITH SPRINGS FOR USE IN HYDRAULIC FLAT TAPPET CAMSHAFT APPLICATIONS
Head bolt holes drilled for stock 7/16" bolts, but can be easily modified for 1/2" bolts or studs by drilling the 1/2" counter bore. Aftermarket 7/16"-stud rocker arms and 3/8" hardened pushrods required. Will fit 350-403 Olds with Edelbrock manifold #7111 only (port matching required). Match with Edelbrock head gasket sets. Recommended spark plugs are Champion RC12YC or equivalent 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat. Deck thickness: 5/8", rocker stud diameter: 7/16", pushrod diameter: 3/8" (width of slot in guide plate).
Performer RPM Olds Features:
- Cylinder Heads designed for high-performance non-emission 1965-76 Olds 400, 425 and 455 c.i.d. V8's
- Heart shaped chamber for a more efficient burn, outstanding horsepower and torque
- Valvetrain has been upgraded from the factory pedestal-mount system to an ARP 7/16" screw-in stud and 3/8" pushrod-slot guideplate for increased valvetrain stability
- #60517 is not port matched or bowl blended and is NHRA-accepted for Super Stock (except 1968-1969 W-30) only.
More Like This
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.