Edelbrock 605119 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Oldsmobile 350-455
350 Oldsmobile V8, 400 Oldsmobile V8, 403 Oldsmobile V8, 425 Oldsmobile V8, 455 Oldsmobile V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed for high-performance non-emission 1965-76 Olds 400, 425 and 455 c.i.d. V8s. Heart shaped chamber for a more efficient burn, outstanding hp and torque. Valve train has been upgraded from the factory pedestal-mount system to an ARP 7/16in. screw-in.
- Out-of-the-Box Bolt-On Performance
- Hand-Blended Intake and Exhaust Bowls
- CNC-Matched Intake/Exhaust Ports in Std Location
- Thicker Deck Surfaces than Other Brands
- Polished version of # 325-60519
EQUIPPED WITH SPRINGS FOR USE IN HYDRAULIC FLAT TAPPET CAMSHAFT APPLICATIONS
Head bolt holes drilled for stock 7/16" bolts, but can be easily modified for 1/2" bolts or studs by drilling the 1/2" counter bore. Aftermarket 7/16"-stud rocker arms and 3/8" hardened pushrods required. Will fit 350-403 Olds with Edelbrock manifold #7111 only (port matching required). Match with Edelbrock head gasket sets. Recommended spark plugs are Champion RC12YC or equivalent 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat. Deck thickness: 5/8", rocker stud diameter: 7/16", pushrod diameter: 3/8" (width of slot in guide plate).
Performer RPM Olds Features:
- Cylinder heads designed for high-performance non-emission 1965-76 Olds 400, 425 and 455 c.i.d. V8's
- Heart shaped chamber for a more efficient burn, outstanding horsepower and torque
- Valvetrain has been upgraded from the factory pedestal-mount system to an ARP 7/16" screw-in stud and 3/8" pushrod-slot guideplate for increased valvetrain stability
- #60517 is not port matched or bowl blended and is NHRA-accepted for Super Stock (except 1968-1969 W-30) only.
More Like This
Edelbrock 60515 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Oldsmobile 350-455
Edelbrock 60529 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Oldsmobile 400-455
Edelbrock 60517 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Oldsmobile 350-455
Edelbrock 60519 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Oldsmobile 400-455
Edelbrock 60659 Performer Cylinder Head, Bare, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 60909 Performer Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 607519 Performer Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 609019 Performer Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 60759 Performer Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
Illustration showing the various styles of engine heads you may encounter on the Small Block Chevy engine.
Engine Cylinder Numbers
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.