Edelbrock 60369 Performer Cylinder Head, Bare, Ford 5.0/5.8L
351W Ford Small Block V8, 5.0L Ford Small Block V8, Bare Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The street legal Performer Ford 5.0L/5.8L heads feature:
- Direct bolt-on heads for 1982-95 5.0L and 5.8L V8's
- 1986 5.0L need pistons notched for clearance
- These heads accept 1982-95 5.0L V8 pedestal mount rocker arms and valvetrain
- 50-state street legal
- Will not accept rail rockers
- 5.0L's require head bolt bushing #9680 and either head bolt kit #8552 (7/16") or stock bolts
1986 5.0L need pistons notched for clearance. Will not accept rail rockers. 5.0L requires Head Bolt Bushings #9680 and either Head Bolt Kit #8552 (7/16") or stock head bolts. Match with Edelbrock head gasket sets. Recommended spark plugs are Champion RC12YC or equivalent 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat.
More Like This
Edelbrock 603219 Performer Cylinder Head,Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 603519 Performer Cylinder Head, Ford 289, 302, 351W
World Products 053040-2 Ford Windsor Sr. Complete Cylinder Heads
World Products 053040-BARE Ford Windsor Sr. Cylinder Head, Bare
World Products 053030-2 S/B Ford Windsor Jr. Cylinder Head, Complete
BluePrint HP9008 Muscle Series 190cc SB Ford Head, Assembled
BluePrint PS9009B Muscle Series 205cc SB Ford Head, Bare
BluePrint HP9008B Muscle Series 190cc SB Ford Head, Bare
BluePrint HP9009B Muscle Series 190cc SB Ford Head, Bare
BluePrint HP9009 Muscle Series 190cc SB Ford Head, Assembled
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.