Edelbrock 5794 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.265 inch
- Complete Kit: Includes Retainers And Locks
- Springs Made of Highest Quality Spring Wire
- Springs Precision Wound To Close Tolerances
- Includes Superior Quality Steel Retainers
- Includes 7 deg. Heat-Treated Valve Stem Locks
- Retainers and Locks Black Oxide Coated
- Non-Rotator Style: Dyno Tested and Street Proven
- Great Match to Edelbrock Camshaft Kit
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 3255794 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Edelbrock 5796 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.440 Inch
Edelbrock 5894 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.222 Inch
Edelbrock 5767 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.460 Inch
Edelbrock 5824 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.250 Inch
Edelbrock 5825 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.460 Inch
Edelbrock 5877 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.400 Inch
Edelbrock 5906 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.446 Inch
Edelbrock 5703 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single 1.265 Inch
Edelbrock 5812 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.435 Inch
Edelbrock 5814 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.250 Inch
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Once you're ready to start selecting valve train components, we have some useful tips and tools that should boost your performance. We discuss proper valve-springs, pushrod length, and rocker arm ratios.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.