- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP91415 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it is an open box item.
Made of highest quality spring wire and precision wound to close tolerances, our Sure Seat Valve Springs are designed for use on original equipment heads with our Performer-Plus, Performer RPM and Torker-Plus camshafts.
More Like This
Edelbrock 5762 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Dual 1.440 Inch
Edelbrock 5823 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Dual, 1.550 Inch
Edelbrock 5857 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Dual, 1.390 Inch
Edelbrock 5722 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single 1.440 Inch
Edelbrock 5767 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.460 Inch
Edelbrock 5822 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.354 Inch
Edelbrock 5824 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.250 Inch
Edelbrock 5825 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.460 Inch
Edelbrock 5877 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.400 Inch
Edelbrock 5906 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.446 Inch
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!