Edelbrock 5426 Small Block Chevy Vortec Dual Quad Intake Manifold
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Dual Quad Intake Manifold Type, Natural
In the '60s, if you wanted to have the baddest car in town, you needed to have dual quads under the hood. These intakes accept Edelbrock carbs and make power in the 1500-6500 RPM range. For Small Block Chevy V8s with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or the Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads.
- Low profile for hood clearance on most vehicles
- Air-conditioning bosses and front oil filler tube boss included
- Stock alternator brackets do not fit
- H.E.I. distributor will not fit
- An external water bypass boss is machined into the front of the water crossover for use on 1996 and later Vortec production engines
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS carb #1803 and #1804, 500 cfm
- Carb center to carb center: 6-7/16"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.18" x 1.90"
- Manifold height @ front: 2.95"
- Manifold height @ rear: 3.30"
More Like This
Edelbrock 5425 Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7516 Performer RPM Air-Gap Vortec S/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 27163 Performer EPS Vortec Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 54251 C-26 Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 54261 C-26 Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Chevy Vortec 5.7L
Edelbrock 75254 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 7116 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy V8
Edelbrock 54171 C357-B Three-Deuce Intake Manifold, SB Chevy, Vortec
Edelbrock 54254 C-26 Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75251 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, SBC
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.