Edelbrock 5426 Small Block Chevy Vortec Dual Quad Intake Manifold
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 3255426 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
In the '60s, if you wanted to have the baddest car in town, you needed to have dual quads under the hood. These intakes accept Edelbrock carbs and make power in the 1500-6500 RPM range. For Small Block Chevy V8s with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or the Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads.
- Low profile for hood clearance on most vehicles
- Air-conditioning bosses and front oil filler tube boss included
- Stock alternator brackets do not fit
- H.E.I. distributor will not fit
- An external water bypass boss is machined into the front of the water crossover for use on 1996 and later Vortec production engines
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS carb #1803 and #1804, 500 cfm
- Carb center to carb center: 6-7/16"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.18" x 1.90"
- Manifold height @ front: 2.95"
- Manifold height @ rear: 3.30"
More Like This
Edelbrock 5425 Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2810 Victor Intake Manifold, Oldsmobile 400, 425, 450
Edelbrock 2882 Victor Series Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 75251 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, SBC
Edelbrock 7116 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy V8
Edelbrock 75854 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, SB Ford
Edelbrock 7535 289-302 Small Block Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 54201 C-66-Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Oval Port, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 27163 Performer EPS Vortec Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 75204 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, BB Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.