Edelbrock 5426 Small Block Chevy Vortec Dual Quad Intake Manifold
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
In the '60s, if you wanted to have the baddest car in town, you needed to have dual quads under the hood. These intakes accept Edelbrock carbs and make power in the 1500-6500 RPM range. For Small Block Chevy V8s with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or the Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads.
- Low profile for hood clearance on most vehicles
- Air-conditioning bosses and front oil filler tube boss included
- Stock alternator brackets do not fit
- H.E.I. distributor will not fit
- An external water bypass boss is machined into the front of the water crossover for use on 1996 and later Vortec production engines
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS carb #1803 and #1804, 500 cfm
- Carb center to carb center: 6-7/16"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.18" x 1.90"
- Manifold height @ front: 2.95"
- Manifold height @ rear: 3.30"
More Like This
Edelbrock 5425 Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7535 289-302 Small Block Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7505 FE Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Weiand 7263 Chrysler 392 Hemi Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5420 396-454 Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Oval Port
Edelbrock 5408 348/409 Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Small Port
Edelbrock 7585 351W Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5409 348/409 Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Large Port
Edelbrock 5421 396-454 Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Rectangle Port
Edelbrock 7116 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy V8
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.