Edelbrock 5421 396-454 Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Rectangle Port
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Designed for 396-454 c.i.d. big block Chevy with rectangular port heads. Has an optimum power range of 1500-6000 rpm. Edelbrock testing has confirmed smooth, consistent part-throttle operation with a 25 hp gain over single 4BBL low-rise single plane intakes and a torque gain of 30 ft/lbs. over single 4BBL low-rise dual plane intakes.
- Carb center to carb center is 6-7/16"
- Will NOT fit tall-deck truck blocks
- Carburetor Recommendation: Performer Series, 600 cfm
325-5421 Instructions (PDF)
- Will only work with Edelbrock/Carter AFB carburetors. Will NOT work with Holley/Demon carbs as the bolt pattern and carb spacing do not match these carbs.
- Will NOT fit tall-deck truck blocks.
- HEI distributor will fit.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.66" x 2.30"
- Carb center-to-center: 6-7/16"
- Manifold height @ front: 3.95"
- Manifold height @ rear: 4.65"
- Carb pad height: 4.30"
More Like This
Edelbrock 5420 396-454 Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Oval Port
Weiand 7263 Chrysler 392 Hemi Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5425 Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5408 348/409 Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Small Port
Edelbrock 7535 289-302 Small Block Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7505 FE Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7585 351W Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5426 Small Block Chevy Vortec Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5409 348/409 Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Large Port
Edelbrock 1103 38-48 Ford/Mercury Flathead Slingshot Manifold, 2 Carb
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.