Edelbrock 5420 396-454 Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Oval Port
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Designed for 1975 & earlier 396-454 c.i.d. big block Chevy with oval port heads. Has an optimum power range of 1500-6000 rpm. Edelbrock testing has confirmed smooth, consistent part-throttle operation with a 25 hp gain over single 4BBL low-rise single plane intakes and a torque gain of 30 ft/lbs. over single 4BBL low-rise dual plane intakes.
- Carb center to carb center is 6-7/16"
- Will NOT fit tall-deck truck blocks
- Carburetor Recommendation: Performer Series, 600 cfm
325-5420 Instructions (PDF)
Item Details1975 & Earlier large, oval-port heads
- Will only work with Edelbrock/Carter AFB carburetors. Will NOT work with Holley/Demon carbs as the bolt pattern and carb spacing do not match these carbs.
- Will NOT fit tall-deck truck blocks.
- HEI distributor will fit.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.64" x 1.94"
- Carb center-to-center: 6-7/16"
- Manifold height @ front: 3.95"
- Manifold height @ rear: 4.65"
- Carb pad height: 4.30"
More Like This
Edelbrock 54201 C-66-Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Oval Port, BB Chevy
Weiand 7263 Chrysler 392 Hemi Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5425 Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5408 348/409 Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Small Port
Edelbrock 7535 289-302 Small Block Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7505 FE Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7585 351W Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5426 Small Block Chevy Vortec Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5409 348/409 Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Large Port
Edelbrock 75187 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold
Q & A
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.