Edelbrock 5420 396-454 Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Oval Port
Chevy Big Block V8, Dual Quad Intake Manifold Type, Two Carburetor Quantity, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Designed for 1975 & earlier 396-454 c.i.d. big block Chevy with oval port heads. Has an optimum power range of 1500-6000 rpm. Edelbrock testing has confirmed smooth, consistent part-throttle operation with a 25 hp gain over single 4BBL low-rise single plane intakes and a torque gain of 30 ft/lbs. over single 4BBL low-rise dual plane intakes.
- Carb center to carb center is 6-7/16"
- Will NOT fit tall-deck truck blocks
- Carburetor Recommendation: Performer Series, 600 cfm
325-5420 Instructions (PDF)
Item Details1975 & Earlier large, oval-port heads
- Will only work with Edelbrock/Carter AFB carburetors. Will NOT work with Holley/Demon carbs as the bolt pattern and carb spacing do not match these carbs.
- Will NOT fit tall-deck truck blocks.
- HEI distributor will fit.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.64" x 1.94"
- Carb center-to-center: 6-7/16"
- Manifold height @ front: 3.95"
- Manifold height @ rear: 4.65"
- Carb pad height: 4.30"
More Like This
Edelbrock 54201 C-66-Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Oval Port, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 7110 S/B Chevy Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7115 B/B Chevy Street Tunnel Ram 2-O Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7520 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 21611 Performer Intake Manifold, Polished, Chevy 396-454
Edelbrock 54211 C-66-Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Rectangle Port
Edelbrock 75201 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 75204 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 75621 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75624 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Q & A
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.