Edelbrock 5420 396-454 Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Oval Port
Chevy Big Block V8, Dual Quad Intake Manifold Type, Two Carburetor Quantity, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Designed for 1975 & earlier 396-454 c.i.d. big block Chevy with oval port heads. Has an optimum power range of 1500-6000 rpm. Edelbrock testing has confirmed smooth, consistent part-throttle operation with a 25 hp gain over single 4BBL low-rise single plane intakes and a torque gain of 30 ft/lbs. over single 4BBL low-rise dual plane intakes.
- Carb center to carb center is 6-7/16"
- Will NOT fit tall-deck truck blocks
- Carburetor Recommendation: Performer Series, 600 cfm
325-5420 Instructions (PDF)
Item Details1975 & Earlier large, oval-port heads
- Will only work with Edelbrock/Carter AFB carburetors. Will NOT work with Holley/Demon carbs as the bolt pattern and carb spacing do not match these carbs.
- Will NOT fit tall-deck truck blocks.
- HEI distributor will fit.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.64" x 1.94"
- Carb center-to-center: 6-7/16"
- Manifold height @ front: 3.95"
- Manifold height @ rear: 4.65"
- Carb pad height: 4.30"
More Like This
Edelbrock 54201 C-66-Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Oval Port, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 7110 S/B Chevy Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7115 B/B Chevy Street Tunnel Ram 2-O Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7520 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 21611 Performer Intake Manifold, Polished, Chevy 396-454
Edelbrock 54211 C-66-Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Rectangle Port
Edelbrock 75201 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 75204 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 75621 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75624 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.