Edelbrock 54171 C357-B Three-Deuce Intake Manifold, SB Chevy, Vortec
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 32554171 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This 3x2 intake manifold features a balanced 180 degree firing order port runner arrangement as well as a front oil filter tube boss. They are designed for use with Small Block Chevy V8 engines with 1996 and later Vortec L31 cast iron cylinder heads or Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads. They feature a polished finish and are ideal for an idle to 5,500 rpm range.
- For 1996+ Vortec (L31) or Edelbrock E-Tec Heads
- Manifold has a Balanced 180+ Firing Order
- Contains Exhaust Gas Heat Riser
- Offers Excellent Performance Potential
- Front Oil Filler Tube Boss Included
- Carburetor Center-to-Center Dimensions = 5-1/2 in
- Also Available Polished PN But Not Fit HEI
- Use Rochester 2GC (small 1-7/16 in bore)
More Like This
Edelbrock 54191 C357-B Three-Deuce Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2810 Victor Intake Manifold, Oldsmobile 400, 425, 450
Edelbrock 2882 Victor Series Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5419 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Three Deuce Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2115 472-500 Cadillac Performer Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7118 Performer RPM LS1 Manifold & Timing Control Module
Edelbrock 2814 Super Victor Intake for Vortec Bowtie Heads
Edelbrock 1107 1949-1953 Ford Flathead Single 4-Barrel Intake
Edelbrock 5418 Small Block Chevy 3x2 3-Bolt Carb Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7183 351 Clevor Ford RPM Intake Manifold
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.