Edelbrock 54171 C357-B Three-Deuce Intake Manifold, SB Chevy, Vortec
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This 3x2 intake manifold features a balanced 180 degree firing order port runner arrangement as well as a front oil filter tube boss. They are designed for use with Small Block Chevy V8 engines with 1996 and later Vortec L31 cast iron cylinder heads or Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads. They feature a polished finish and are ideal for an idle to 5,500 rpm range.
- For 1996+ Vortec (L31) or Edelbrock E-Tec Heads
- Manifold has a Balanced 180+ Firing Order
- Contains Exhaust Gas Heat Riser
- Offers Excellent Performance Potential
- Front Oil Filler Tube Boss Included
- Carburetor Center-to-Center Dimensions = 5-1/2 in
- Also Available Polished PN But Not Fit HEI
- Use Rochester 2GC (small 1-7/16 in bore)
NotesRecommended carburetor is the Rochester 2GC (small 1 7/16 in. bore) 3.25 in. x 1.875 in. bolt pattern. Not compatible with HEI distributors. Inlet holes on carb flange measure 1.375 in. diameter.
More Like This
Edelbrock 54191 C357-B Three-Deuce Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 5419 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Three Deuce Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 21011 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy, Intake Polished
Edelbrock 21041 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads, Pol
Edelbrock 21161 Performer Vortec Intake Manifold,Polished, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 27161 Performer EPS Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 28251 Super Victor CNC Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 29001 Victor Jr. Series Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 29991 Victor Jr. Series Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 54251 C-26 Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!