Edelbrock 5417 C357-B Three-Deuce Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 3255417 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Designed for 262-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevys with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron heads or Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads. This manifold has a balanced 180° firing order port runner arrangement. It is machined for 4-bolt carburetors. Carb center-to-center of 5-1/2". Use with Performer-Plus camshaft and lifter kit #2103 for low-end torque or upgrade to a Rollin' Thunder cam and lifter kit #22085 for improved torque, increased top-end horsepower and reduced friction for increased economy.
- For 1996+ Vortec (L31) or Edelbrock E-Tec Heads
- Manifold has a Balanced 180+ Firing Order
- Contains Exhaust Gas Heat Riser
- Offers Excellent Performance Potential
- Front Oil Filler Tube Boss Included
- Carburetor Center-to-Center Dimensions = 5-1/2 in
- Also Available Polished PN But Not Fit HEI
- Use Rochester 2GC (small 1-7/16 in bore)
More Like This
Edelbrock 54171 C357-B Three-Deuce Intake Manifold, SB Chevy, Vortec
Edelbrock 54191 C357-B Three-Deuce Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2810 Victor Intake Manifold, Oldsmobile 400, 425, 450
Edelbrock 2882 Victor Series Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5419 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Three Deuce Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 75245 Intake Manifold, Dodge 426 Hemi
Edelbrock 28542 Big Victor 3 Intake Manifold, B/B Chevy
Edelbrock 7594 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Holden 1988-98
Edelbrock 28549 Big Victor 3 Intake Manifold, B/B Chevy
Edelbrock 2115 472-500 Cadillac Performer Intake Manifold
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.