Edelbrock 5417 C357-B Three-Deuce Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed for 262-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevys with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron heads or Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads. This manifold has a balanced 180° firing order port runner arrangement. It is machined for 4-bolt carburetors. Carb center-to-center of 5-1/2". Use with Performer-Plus camshaft and lifter kit #2103 for low-end torque or upgrade to a Rollin' Thunder cam and lifter kit #22085 for improved torque, increased top-end horsepower and reduced friction for increased economy.
- For 1996+ Vortec (L31) or Edelbrock E-Tec Heads
- Manifold has a Balanced 180+ Firing Order
- Contains Exhaust Gas Heat Riser
- Offers Excellent Performance Potential
- Front Oil Filler Tube Boss Included
- Carburetor Center-to-Center Dimensions = 5-1/2 in
- Also Available Polished PN But Not Fit HEI
- Use Rochester 2GC (small 1-7/16 in bore)
NotesRecommended carburetor is the Rochester 2GC (small 1 7/16 in. bore) 3.25 in. x 1.875 in. bolt pattern. Not compatible with HEI distributors. Inlet holes on carb flange measure 1.375 in. diameter.
More Like This
Edelbrock 54171 C357-B Three-Deuce Intake Manifold, SB Chevy, Vortec
Edelbrock 54191 C357-B Three-Deuce Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2475 Chrysler 6-Packs Intake Manifold, RB Big Block
Edelbrock 24751 Chrysler 6-Packs Intake Manifold, BB Mopar 413,426,440
Edelbrock 2104 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads
Edelbrock 2198 Performer Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2515 Performer Buick B-4B Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2111 Performer 90 deg. V6 Intake Manifold, Chevy 4.3L
Edelbrock 2146 Performer Buick 455 Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2151 Performer Olds 455 Intake Manifold
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.