Edelbrock 5417 C357-B Three-Deuce Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 3255417 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Designed for 262-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevys with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron heads or Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads. This manifold has a balanced 180° firing order port runner arrangement. It is machined for 4-bolt carburetors. Carb center-to-center of 5-1/2". Use with Performer-Plus camshaft and lifter kit #2103 for low-end torque or upgrade to a Rollin' Thunder cam and lifter kit #22085 for improved torque, increased top-end horsepower and reduced friction for increased economy.
- For 1996+ Vortec (L31) or Edelbrock E-Tec Heads
- Manifold has a Balanced 180+ Firing Order
- Contains Exhaust Gas Heat Riser
- Offers Excellent Performance Potential
- Front Oil Filler Tube Boss Included
- Carburetor Center-to-Center Dimensions = 5-1/2 in
- Also Available Polished PN But Not Fit HEI
- Use Rochester 2GC (small 1-7/16 in bore)
More Like This
Edelbrock 54191 C357-B Three-Deuce Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2810 Victor Intake Manifold, Oldsmobile 400, 425, 450
Edelbrock 2882 Victor Series Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5419 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Three Deuce Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7101 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Plain Aluminum Finish
Edelbrock 7116 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy V8
Edelbrock Performer Air-Gap Intake Manifold Small Block V8 Endurashine
Edelbrock 75854 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, SB Ford
Edelbrock 2186 Performer 383 Series Manifold for B/B Chrysler
Edelbrock 2040 Intake Manifold Installation Kit, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.