Edelbrock 4814 Polished Aluminum Water Neck, Straight, 15 Degree
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, 351W Ford Small Block V8, 1.5" Hose ID
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These Edelbrock water necks feature a 15 degree swivel design with a polished aluminum finish. They are for use with Chevy 4.3L V6, V8, and Mopar V8 engines. This water neck may not replace OEM applications. Modifications may be necessary depending on your specific usage.
- O-Ring Design For Improved Seal
- Polished Chrome Finish
- Fits 1-1/2 Inch diameter outlet hose
- Sold Individually
More Like This
1966-77 Small Block Ford Chrome Water Neck, Gasket-Sealed Style
Chrome Water Neck for 289-351W Ford, O-Ring Style
Mr Gasket 9713 Chrome Water Neck, Gasket Style, 302/351 W Ford
Mr Gasket 2662 Water Neck, SBF 282/302/351W, 45 Degree
Spectre 42321 Water Neck, Ford/Mercury 255-351, Lincoln 302-351
Spectre 4232 Water Neck, Ford/Mercury 255-351, Lincoln 302-351
Mr Gasket 2663 Chrome Water Neck, Ford 351C
Spectre 4735 Water Neck, Ford/Mercury 351-400
Weiand 7134WIN Remote Thermostat Housing
Garage Sale - Stainless Steel Clamp Cover
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.