Edelbrock 46613 Performer Pro-Flo 4 XT EFI 380 HP
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Long Block Crate Engine Type, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement
For those who want modern efficiency and power, Edelbrock offers the Performer 380 Pro-Flo 4 XT. Like its carbureted sibling, this 350 cubic-inch package offers 9.0:1 compression ratio, but with the modern Pro-Flo 4 XT EFI delivers a stout 380 horsepower and 401 ft-lbs of torque with increased mileage potential!
- Displacement: 350 c.i.d.
- Horsepower: 380 hp
- Torque: 401 ft-lbs
- Compression: 9.0:1
- Block: 4-bolt main with 2-piece rear seal
- Crankshaft: Cast Iron
- Pistons: Cast Aluminum
- Camshaft: Rollin’ Thunder Hydraulic Roller #2208
- Rocker Arms: 1.5:1 Roller #77770
- EFI Systems: Pro-Flo 4 XT #35823
- Cylinder Heads: E-Tec 170 #60975
- Distributor: Included
- Valve Covers: Cast Aluminum
- Finish: Black Powder Coated
- Warranty: 2-Year / Unlimited Mileage
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.