Edelbrock 45274 Performer RPM 9.9:1 Performance Crate Engine, Ford 347
- 438 HP and 413 ft/lbs. of Torque
- Performer RPM Intake Manifold
- Thunder Series AVS 800 cfm Carb
- New Ford Racing BOSS Block
- Aluminum Valve Covers w/Custom Badge
- Custom Assembled By Edelbrock Technicians
- High Quality Edelbrock Aluminum Heads
- 24 Month/Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 32545274 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Edelbrock 46230 Performer RPM 540 Crate Engine
Edelbrock 49557 Edelbrock/Musi 555 RPM XT EFI 723 HP
Edelbrock 46725 Carbureted LS 416 Victor Jr Crate Engine
Edelbrock 48557 Edelbrock/Musi 555 RPM EFI 697 HP
Edelbrock 46760 EForce Supercharged LS Performance Crate Engine, Chevy
Chevrolet Performance 19418136 ZZ6 SBC Turn-Key Crate Engine
BluePrint 306 Ford Bronco Edition Dressed Long Block, Fuel Inject
BluePrint 496 Stroker Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Power Adder
BluePrint 540 ProSeries Stroker Longblock, Power Adder
BluePrint 632 ProSeries Stroker Longblock, Fuel Injected
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.