Edelbrock 41783 Racing Series Valve Covers, 1958-79 Chrysler
Chrysler Big Block V8
Edelbrock part # 41783 Victor Series Valve Covers are designed for Chrysler 361-383-400-413-426-440 1958-79 applications. Our Victor Series valve covers have a finely textured black powder coated finish for a pleasing and unique appearance. This is the same finish you’ll find on our top-of-the-line Edelbrock/Musi 555 Crate Engine. These valve covers are manufactured from die-cast aluminum and machined with 1-1/4" breather hole. Overall height is measured from base to top at the highest point.
- Edelbrock 41783
- Victor Series Valve Covers
- Black Powder Coated
- 1958-79 Chrysler 361/383/400/413/426/440
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.