Edelbrock 36679 E-Street EFI Fuel Injection System
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Ready to convert your V8 from a carburetor to a basic affordable EFI system? Then E-Street 2 EFI is your best option. Most E-Street 2 conversions can be completed in a single day requiring only basic mechanical skills and minimal tools. No complicated manifold swap necessary. E-Street 2 utilizes our self-mapping fuel technology and E-Tuner Android App to simplify your tuning experience. Combine your E-Street 2 EFI with an Edelbrock Universal EFI Sump Fuel kit and you only have to reach under your vehicle to install the O2 Sensor.
E-Street 2 EFI's new features include enhanced Bluetooth connectivity, refined base calibrations for a reduced self learning period, and a reworked throttle body with a true Carb look to help retain your vehicles classic under hood appearance. Another big change to E-Street 2 is the addition of ignition control. Ignition control has the capability to direct drive an ignition coil (optional Ignition Control Kit required), eliminating the extra expense and headaches involved with installing a CDI box.
It also allows you to fully customize your ignition curve for ultimate power and MPG with in the E-Tuner App. Finally, E-Street 2 is now compatible with most Android phones and tablets, allowing you to use your personal phone or tablet to tune and monitor your E-Street 2 EFI System. Our E-Tuner App is available at no charge from the Google Play Store or the EFI support page for more info.
- Ready to run right out of the box with pre-loaded calibrations
Self Mapping Fuel Technology
- No tuning experience required
- System monitors Air Fuel Ratios and adjusts fuel calibration to continually improve engine performance as the vehicle is driven
- Optional Ignition Control...
- Capable of direct driving an ignition coil - No CDI box
- Adjust ignition curve with the E-Tuner App for optimal performance and MPG
- Auto compensates for altitude / weather changes
Industry leading dedicated support staff
Includes easy to use E-Tuner App that features:
- Bluetooth connectivity between ECU and Android phone or tablet
- Multiple control functions including two adjustable cooling fan outputs, idle speed, AFR set points, acceleration fuel tuning and optional ignition control
- Includes multiple dash display configurations for monitoring engine vitals and performance
- Compatible with most Android phones and tablets
- FREE from the Google Play store featuring auto updates
- Includes a fully assembled OEM quality wiring harness with pre terminated connectors and labeled connection for a simplified installation
More Like This
Edelbrock 3607 E-Street Univeral Fuel Injection System
Edelbrock 35770 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Pre 1986 Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 35790 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit,Pre 1986 Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 35850 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Big Block Chevy, Rect Ports
Edelbrock 357800 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit,Small Block Chevy,Vortec Heads
Edelbrock 35920 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Big Block Chrysler
Edelbrock 359600 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Big Block Ford, w/out Tablet
Edelbrock 357600 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit,Pre 1986 Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 357700 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit,Pre 1986 Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 35780 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Small Block Chevy,Vortec Heads
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.