Edelbrock 36659 E-Street 2 EFI Systems w/RS Fuel Kit, No Tablet
Now you can get the ultimate control of your engine when using the expanded ignition timing control feature of E-Street 2 EFI. This new feature gives you the ability to easily adjust your ignition curve specifically for your engine setup, eliminating the hassle, complexity and limitations of the standard distributor advance mechanism. This type of control will result in a smoother idle, faster acceleration, better peak power, improved fuel economy and the ability to control detonation, all with the touch of your finger in the E-Street 2 EFI E-Tuner app. The purchase of one of our Ignition Control kits, sold separately, is required in order to access this exciting new feature.
These E-Street 2 EFI Ignition Control Kits allow you to take advantage of the new ignition control functions of E-Street 2 EFI. Each kit includes a high quality plug and play distributor designed specifically for E-Street 2 EFI and wiring harness.
- Includes Return Style Fuel Kit
- Ready to run right out of the box with pre-loaded calibrations
- Self-mapping fuel technology—no tuning experience required. System monitors air/fuel ratios and adjusts fuel calibration to continually improve engine performance as the vehicle is driven
- System automatically compensates for altitude and weather changes
- Easy-to-use E-Tuner app that features Bluetooth connectivity between ECU and Android phone or tablet; multiple control functions, including two adjustable cooling fan outputs, idle speed, AFR set points, acceleration fuel tuning and optional ignition control, multiple dash display configurations for monitoring engine vitals and performance. Compatible with most Android phones and tablets, and available free from the Google Play store with automatic notifications when updates are available
- Fully assembled OEM-quality wiring harness with pre-terminated connectors and labeled connection for a simplified installation
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.