Edelbrock 359600 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Big Block Ford, w/out Tablet
390 Ford FE V8, 406 Ford FE V8, 428 Ford FE V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, Self Tuning, Natural
When choosing to upgrade your engine to modern fuel injection, look no further than Edelbrock's Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems. Edelbrock has been delivering the best combination of dyno proven electronic fuel injection performance for over 40 years. Pro-Flo 4 is not just a replacement for your carburetor, it's a complete engineered system that provides the ultimate in performance, drivability and quality. These easy to use, self-learning EFI systems feature an all new ECU pre-loaded with 80 dyno-tuned calibrations that support popular engine configurations up to 800 hp. Combined with the enhanced E-Tuner 4 App's easy to use setup wizard; you get plug and play performance without the need of a laptop or costly dyno tuning sessions. Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems are the most complete systems available on the market, giving you what you need to upgrade to powerful and efficient fuel injection for your vehicle. Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems are the best value for your dollar!
- Fits Big Block Ford FE Engines - 390 ci and 428 ci
- Excludes hand-held tablet
- Supports up to 625 HP
- Easy to use self-learning system that will continually improve engine performance as the vehicle is driven and compensates for altitude and weather changes
- Fully sequential port fuel injection system that delivers a smoother idle, great throttle response, improved peak power and the potential for improved fuel economy
- Ready to run right-out-of-the-box with pre-loaded calibrations - No laptop or tuning experience required
- Internal fuel pump driver, no extra relay oar wiring required
- Easily adjust your ignition curve specifically for your engine setup, eliminating the hassle, complexity and limitations of the standard distributor advance mechanism
- All kits include a plug and play single connection distributor designed to work specifically with Pro-Flo 4. No complicated distributor conversions, rotor phasing, CDI box or added expense of purchasing a distributor.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Edelbrock 35960 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Big Block Ford
Edelbrock 35840 Pro-Flo 4 EFI 4150 Kit, Gen V BBC, Oval Port
Edelbrock 358600 Pro-Flo 4, 4150, Gen V BBC, Rect Port, No Tablet
Edelbrock 358400 Pro-Flo 4, 4150, Gen V BBC, Oval Port, No Tablet
Edelbrock 358500 Pro-Flo 4, 4150, Gen V BBC, Rect Port, No Tablet
Edelbrock 35860 Pro-Flo 4, 4150, Gen V BBC, Rectangle Port
Edelbrock 35870 Pro-Flo 4 XT, Gen V BBC, Rectangle Port
Edelbrock 35880 Pro-Flo 4 XT, Gen V BBC, Rectangle Port
Edelbrock 358830 Pro-Flo 4 XT, Gen V BBC, Rect Port, No Tablet
Edelbrock 358700 Pro-Flo 4 XT, Gen V BBC, Rect Port, No Tablet
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.