Edelbrock 359200 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Big Block Chrysler,w/o Tablet
413 Chrysler Big Block V8, 426 Wedge Chrysler Big Block V8, 440 Chrysler Big Block V8, Natural
When choosing to upgrade your engine to modern fuel injection, look no further than Edelbrock's Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems. Edelbrock has been delivering the best combination of dyno proven electronic fuel injection performance for over 40 years. Pro-Flo 4 is not just a replacement for your carburetor, it's a complete engineered system that provides the ultimate in performance, drivability and quality. These easy to use, self-learning EFI systems feature an all new ECU pre-loaded with 80 dyno-tuned calibrations that support popular engine configurations up to 800 hp. Combined with the enhanced E-Tuner 4 App's easy to use setup wizard; you get plug and play performance without the need of a laptop or costly dyno tuning sessions. Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems are the most complete systems available on the market, giving you what you need to upgrade to powerful and efficient fuel injection for your vehicle. Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems are the best value for your dollar!
- Fits Big Block Chrysler Engines
- Excludes hand-held tablet
- Supports up to 625 HP
- Easy to use self-learning system that will continually improve engine performance as the vehicle is driven and compensates for altitude and weather changes
- Fully sequential port fuel injection system that delivers a smoother idle, great throttle response, improved peak power and the potential for improved fuel economy
- Ready to run right-out-of-the-box with pre-loaded calibrations - No laptop or tuning experience required
- Internal fuel pump driver, no extra relay or wiring required
- Easily adjust your ignition curve specifically for your engine setup, eliminating the hassle, complexity and limitations of the standard distributor advance mechanism
- All kits include a plug and play single connection distributor designed to work specifically with Pro-Flo 4. No complicated distributor conversions, rotor phasing, CDI box or added expense of purchasing a distributor.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Edelbrock 35920 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Big Block Chrysler
Edelbrock 359100 Pro-Flo 4, 4150, Chrysler Big Block RB No Tablet
Edelbrock 35910 Pro-Flo 4 EFI 4150-Style, Chrysler Big Block RB
Edelbrock 359230 Pro-Flo 4 XT, Chrysler Big Block RB, No Tablet
Edelbrock 35923 Pro-Flo 4 XT-Style, Chrysler Big Block RB
Edelbrock 357000 Pro-Flo 4 EFI 4150-Style Kit, GM LS, No Tablet
Edelbrock 357500 Pro-Flo 4 EFI 4150 Kit, Gen IV LS, No Tablet
Edelbrock 35710 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, GM LS Gen III/IV Engine
Edelbrock 357100 Pro-Flo 4 EFI 4150-Style Kit, GM LS, No Tablet
Edelbrock 357400 Pro-Flo 4 EFI 4150 Kit, Gen III/IV LS, No Tablet
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.