Edelbrock 358300 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Big Block Chevy, Oval Ports
Chevy Big Block V8, Natural, Not Calibration Module Included, Is Distributor Included, Not EGR
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When choosing to upgrade your engine to modern fuel injection, look no further than Edelbrock's Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems. Edelbrock has been delivering the best combination of dyno proven electronic fuel injection performance for over 40 years. Pro-Flo 4 is not just a replacement for your carburetor, it's a complete engineered system that provides the ultimate in performance, drivability and quality. These easy to use, self-learning EFI systems feature an all new ECU pre-loaded with 80 dyno-tuned calibrations that support popular engine configurations up to 800 hp. Combined with the enhanced E-Tuner 4 App's easy to use setup wizard; you get plug and play performance without the need of a laptop or costly dyno tuning sessions. Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems are the most complete systems available on the market, giving you what you need to upgrade to powerful and efficient fuel injection for your vehicle. Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems are the best value for your dollar!
- Fits Big Block Chevy with Large Oval Port Cylinder Heads
- Supports up to 625 HP
- 7" tablet not included
- Easy to use self-learning system that will continually improve engine performance as the vehicle is driven and compensates for altitude and weather changes
- Fully sequential port fuel injection system that delivers a smoother idle, great throttle response, improved peak power and the potential for improved fuel economy
- Ready to run right-out-of-the-box with pre-loaded calibrations - No laptop or tuning experience required
- Internal fuel pump driver, no extra relay or wiring required
- Easily adjust your ignition curve specifically for your engine setup, eliminating the hassle, complexity and limitations of the standard distributor advance mechanism
- All kits include a plug and play single connection distributor designed to work specifically with Pro-Flo 4. No complicated distributor conversions, rotor phasing, CDI box or added expense of purchasing a distributor.
More Like This
Edelbrock 35850 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Big Block Chevy, Rect Ports
Edelbrock 359600 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Big Block Ford, w/out Tablet
FAST 3011454-05E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Big Block Chevy, Up to 550HP
FAST 3011454-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Big Block Chevy, Up to 1000HP
FAST 3011572-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Big Block Chevy, Up to 1000 HP
FiTech 30254 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, BBC, Satin
FiTech 30454 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, BBC, Matte Black
FiTech 30258 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, BBC, Black
FiTech 30458 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, BBC, 500-1050 HP
FAST 3035351-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Fw, Up to 1000HP
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.