Edelbrock 2959 Victor 18 deg. 3.2 Intake Manifold
Chevy Small Block V8, Single Plane Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For 5000 to 8500 RPM high-performance engines. Runners have large 3.2 square inch cross-section. Produces maximum high end horsepower. For engines with Edelbrock or GM 18 degree heads. Can also use Spider/base combination PN(2958,2992). Use Fel-Pro PN(1282) Gasket. Chevy small block, for 4 bbl carburetors. For racing use only.
- For 5000 to 8500 RPM High-Performance Engines
- Runners Have Large 3.2 sq in. Cross-Section
- Produces Maximum High End Horsepower
- For Engines with Edelbrock or GM 18-degree Heads
- Can Also Use Spider/Base Combination 2958/2992
- Use Fel-Pro PN Gasket
More Like This
Edelbrock 2859 Victor Glidden 18 deg. Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2958 Victor 18 Deg. 3.2 Spider Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2829 Victor Intake Manifold, Aluminum Ford 351W
Edelbrock 2922 Victor Series Intake Manifold Base
Edelbrock 2992 Victor Series Intake Manifold Base, Chevy
Edelbrock 2882 Victor Series Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2981 Victor Jr. Ford 351W Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7581 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 2844 Victor 2 Piece Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2858 Glidden Victor Spider Intake Manifold, Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.