Edelbrock 2945 Victor 5.0 EFI Intake Manifold, Ford 5.0L
- For 4000 to 7500 RPM High-Performance Engines
- For Non-Emission Racing Applications
- For Engines Producing 400 to 540+ Horsepower
- With Shorter Larger Runners For Power To 7500 RPM
- Base Features Air Gap to Cool Runners
- Accepts Stock Style Fuel Rails
- Upper ; Plenum Cover Powdercoated Titanium Grey
- Includes Throttle Cable Bracket
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 3252945 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Edelbrock 28385 Victor Jr. EFI Intake Manifold, Ford 1992-2004 4.6L
Edelbrock 29245 Super Victor EFI Intake Manifold, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 50665 Victor 460 EFI Intake Manifold, Ford 429,460
Edelbrock 7180 Victor 2 Modular Ford 5.0L Coyote Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 29215 Victor Jr SBF 302 EFI Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2115 472-500 Cadillac Performer Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7118 Performer RPM LS1 Manifold & Timing Control Module
Edelbrock 2814 Super Victor Intake for Vortec Bowtie Heads
Edelbrock 1107 1949-1953 Ford Flathead Single 4-Barrel Intake
Edelbrock 5418 Small Block Chevy 3x2 3-Bolt Carb Intake Manifold
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.