Edelbrock 29171 Super Victor CNC Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
- For 3500 to 8000 RPM High-Performance Engines
- Developed for Competition High RPM and Large CID
- CNC Machined by Reher-Morrison Racing Engines
- Critical Areas Machined for Out of Box Convenience
- Accepts Standard Length Distributors
- Use Appropriate 4500 Series Carburetor
Special order non-returnable product, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 32529171 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2826 Super Victor LS3 Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 29045 Victor Jr. 454-O EFI Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2904 Victor Jr. 454-O Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2916 Super Victor Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 29270 Super Victor Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2823 Super Victor SBC LSR Dominator Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2925 Super Victor Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2902 Victor Jr. 454-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2927 Super Victor Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7075 Victor Ram 2-R Intake Manifold Base, Big Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.