Edelbrock 2912 Victor Jr. Sportsman 2V Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
- Race Winning Design for all Types of Competition
- Single Plane Maximizes Torque and Horsepower
- Runners Feature Extra Material for Custom Porting
- For Performance in 3500 to 7500 RPM Range
- Dedicated Design for 2V Carburetor
- Tall Carburetor Pad Eliminates Need for Spacer
- Rear Water Outlets for Four Corner Coolant
- Designed for GM Vortec Iron Heads (L31)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 3252912 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2902 Victor Jr. 454-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2838 Victor Jr. Ford 4.6L SOHC Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2904 Victor Jr. 454-O Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2901 Victor Jr Sportsman 2V Chevy Small Block Manifold
Edelbrock 29085 Victor Jr. LS1 EFI Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L/6.0L LS
Edelbrock 2115 472-500 Cadillac Performer Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7118 Performer RPM LS1 Manifold & Timing Control Module
Edelbrock 2814 Super Victor Intake for Vortec Bowtie Heads
Edelbrock 1107 1949-1953 Ford Flathead Single 4-Barrel Intake
Edelbrock 5418 Small Block Chevy 3x2 3-Bolt Carb Intake Manifold
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.