Edelbrock 2838 Victor Jr. Ford 4.6L SOHC Intake Manifold
4.6 Ford Modular V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Single Plane Intake Manifold Type, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Following in the footsteps of the Victor Jr. LS1 intake manifold, the Victor Jr. intake for Ford 4.6L SOHC Modular engines allows the customer to take any 1999-2004 SOHC Modular 4.6L engine and convert it for use with a carburetor.
- Convert To Use With Carburetor
- 3500 to 7500 RPM
- 4-bbl square bore carb flange
- Victor Jr. Ford 4.6L SOHC Carbureted Intake Manifold
- Electronics not included.
Also for alternate consideration, part # 325-2839 includes an electronic Timing Control Module, which picks up MAP, Crank Position, and Cam Position, and drives the stock Coil-on-Plug system. Or choose EFI model 325-28385 and use with 325-3639 fuel rails.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2839 Victor Jr. Intake Manifold, Ford 4.6L SOH
Edelbrock 28385 Victor Jr. EFI Intake Manifold, Ford 1992-2004 4.6L
Holley Sniper 829081 EFI Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 05-09 Ford
Holley Sniper 828021 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 2005-09 Ford
Holley Sniper 828022 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 2005-10 Ford
Holley Sniper 828051 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 2005-09 Ford
Holley Sniper 828052 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 2005-09 Ford
Holley Sniper 829082 EFI Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 05-09 Ford
Holley Sniper 828011 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 2005-09 Ford
Holley Sniper 828012 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 2005-09 Ford
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.