Edelbrock 26041 Performer Air-Gap Series Intake Manifold, Chevy
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 32526041 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Performer Air-Gap Series Intake Manifold is designed for small-block Chevys, the Performer Air-Gap features the air-gap design for the ultimate street performance in the idle to 5500 rpm range. Performer Air-Gap # 2604 is for 1987-95 cast iron heads with canted center bolt holes. No provision for exhaust heated chokes or exhaust crossover. Fits spread-bore or square-bore carburetors. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Based on Performer Series with Unique Air Gap
- Air Gap Cooler and Denser Mixture for More Power
- For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
- Dual-Plane Low-Rise Intake w/180 deg. Firing Order
- Patented Runner Design Ensures Broad Torque Curve
- Excellent Throttle Response and Mid-Range Power
- Polished Finish
More Like This
Edelbrock 2601 Performer Air-Gap Intake Manifold, 1955-86 S/B Chevy
Edelbrock 26011 Performer Air-Gap Series Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 26013 Performer Air-Gap Series Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 2604 Performer Air-Gap Series Intake Manifold, Chevy
Edelbrock 2810 Victor Intake Manifold, Oldsmobile 400, 425, 450
Edelbrock 2882 Victor Series Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 75014 RPM Air-Gap S/B Chevy Intake Manifold, Endurashine
Edelbrock 75614 RPM Air-Gap 2-O B/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock Performer Air-Gap Intake Manifold Small Block V8 Endurashine
Edelbrock 75011 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.