Edelbrock 2604 Performer Air-Gap Series Intake Manifold, Chevy
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Performer Air-Gap Series Intake Manifold is designed for small-block Chevys, the Performer Air-Gap features the air-gap design for the ultimate street performance in the idle to 5500 rpm range. Performer Air-Gap # 2604 is for 1987-95 cast iron heads with canted center bolt holes. No provision for exhaust heated chokes or exhaust crossover. Fits spread-bore or square-bore carburetors. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Based on Performer Series with Unique Air Gap
- Air Gap Causes Cool and Dense Mixture More Power
- For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
- Dual-Plane Low-Rise Intake w/180 deg. Firing Order
- Patented Runner Design Ensures Broad Torque Curve
- Excellent Throttle Response and Mid-Range Power
- Fits Both Spread and Square Bore Carburetors
- Ideal for Street Rods and Street Machines
More Like This
Edelbrock 2601 Performer Air-Gap Intake Manifold, 1955-86 S/B Chevy
Edelbrock 26011 Performer Air-Gap Series Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7516 Performer RPM Air-Gap Vortec S/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7107 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Chevy LT1, EFI Multi-Port
Edelbrock 75013 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 75161 RPM Air Gap Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy
Edelbrock 75163 RPM Air Gap Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 75254 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 7525 Performer RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!