Edelbrock 2604 Performer Air-Gap Series Intake Manifold, Chevy
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Natural
Performer Air-Gap Series Intake Manifold is designed for small-block Chevys, the Performer Air-Gap features the air-gap design for the ultimate street performance in the idle to 5500 rpm range. Performer Air-Gap # 2604 is for 1987-95 cast iron heads with canted center bolt holes. No provision for exhaust heated chokes or exhaust crossover. Fits spread-bore or square-bore carburetors. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Based on Performer Series with Unique Air Gap
- Air Gap Causes Cool and Dense Mixture More Power
- For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
- Dual-Plane Low-Rise Intake w/180 deg. Firing Order
- Patented Runner Design Ensures Broad Torque Curve
- Excellent Throttle Response and Mid-Range Power
- Fits Both Spread and Square Bore Carburetors
- Ideal for Street Rods and Street Machines
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2601 Performer Air-Gap Intake Manifold, 1955-86 S/B Chevy
Edelbrock 7525 Performer RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Chevy
Edelbrock Performer Air-Gap Intake Manifold Small Block V8 Endurashine
Edelbrock 75011 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7516 Performer RPM Air-Gap Vortec S/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7107 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Chevy LT1, EFI Multi-Port
Edelbrock 75013 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 75163 RPM Air Gap Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 5418 Small Block Chevy 3x2 3-Bolt Carb Intake Manifold
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.