Edelbrock 22015 Rollin Thunder Hydraulic Roller Cam/Lifter/Pushrod Kit
Chevy Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 296 Intake Duration
Recommended for street and strip use, these high performance Rollin' Thunder hydraulic roller cam, lifter, and pushrod kits perform best within 1,500 to 6,500 rpm range. They are designed for use with Small Block Chevy engines.
- Complete Cam Kit (Cam # 325-2201)
- Hyd. Roller Lifters (# 325-97423)/Pushrods Dyno-Matched (# 325-9646)
- 1957-1986 Chevy Small Block
- Trouble Free Installation
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Picking the right camshaft can be a challenge. Use our camshaft selection guide to learn how to select the right cam for your street rod's best performance.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
Follow along as we install a Pete Jackson Noisy Gear Drive on a Chevy 454. Learn about the installation process from Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a Small Block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft in just eight steps.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.