Edelbrock 21944 Performer Series Intake Manifolds for Holden V8
253 Holden V8, 308 Holden V8, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, Idle-5,500 RPM Range, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This Performer series intake manifold is designed for street 253-304-308 c.i.d. Holden V8 engines. Features a dual-plane design that is tuned for excellent throttle response from idle to 5500 rpm. Designed to fit both cylinder head bolt hole patterns. Pilot holes have been drilled on each side of the exhaust crossover for early or late model cylinder heads and will need to be drilled out depending on application. Accepts both square-bore and spread-bore carbs. Does not have a provision for external heat crossover. Includes Edelbrock square-bore carb adaptor plate, carb gasket and carb studs.
- Designed for 253-304-308 c.i.d. Holden V8 Engines
- Tuned for excellent throttle response from idle to 5500 RPM
- Will not fit EFI heads
- Accepts both square-bore and spread-bore carbs
More Like This
Edelbrock 2810 Victor Intake Manifold, Oldsmobile 400, 425, 450
Edelbrock 2882 Victor Series Intake Manifold
Garage Sale - Edelbrock 29754 Victor Jr. Series Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Garage Sale - Offenhauser 1076 1949-1953 Ford Flathead Super Dual Intake Manifold
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.