Edelbrock 21164 Performer Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Endurashine
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Based on the popular and powerful Edelbrock number 2101, this Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold is now available for small block Chevy V8s with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or the new Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads.
- EnduraShine Version
- Finish-Bright Silver Chrome That Will Not Discolor
- For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
- Dual-Plane Low-Rise Intake w/180 deg .Firing Order
- Excellent Throttle Response and Mid-Range Power
- Designed for Engine Swaps Using GM Vortec Heads
- Works on Both Vortec and 1995 and Earlier Blocks
- Accepts Late Model Waterneck-Alternators-HEI-A/C
NotesProvisions for external water bypass. No provision for exhaust-heated chokes.Accepts late model water neck, alternator, HEI, and air conditioning brackets. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2116 Performer Vortec Small Block Chevy Intake
Edelbrock 21163 Performer Vortec Intake Manifold, Black, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 71164 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 75163 RPM Air Gap Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 2716 Performer EPS Vortec Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 27163 Performer EPS Vortec Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 7516 Performer RPM Air-Gap Vortec S/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 27164 Performer EPS Vortec Chevy Intake Manifold-Endurashine
Edelbrock 7116 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy V8
Edelbrock 2516 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 350
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.