Edelbrock 21161 Performer Vortec Intake Manifold,Polished, Chevy 5.7L
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 32521161 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Based on the popular and powerful Edelbrock number 2101, this Performer RPM Vortec intake manifold is now available for small block Chevy V8s with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or the new Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads.
- Polished Version
- Polish is Hand-Buffed for Brilliant Shine
- For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
- Dual-Plane Low-Rise Intake w/180 deg .Firing Order
- Excellent Throttle Response and Mid-Range Power
- Designed for Engine Swaps Using GM Vortec Heads
- Works on Both Vortec and 1995 and Earlier Blocks
- Accepts Late Model Waterneck-Alternators-HEI-A/C
More Like This
Edelbrock 21163 Performer Vortec Intake Manifold, Black, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 21164 Performer Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 2519 Marine Intake Manifold, 1996-present Chevy 4.3L V6
Edelbrock 2810 Victor Intake Manifold, Oldsmobile 400, 425, 450
Edelbrock 2882 Victor Series Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 27164 Performer EPS Vortec Chevy Intake Manifold-Endurashine
Edelbrock 2114 Performer Chevy 4.3 Vortec V6 Aluminum Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7116 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy V8
Edelbrock 2516 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 350
Edelbrock 2716 Performer EPS Vortec Chevy Intake Manifold
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.