Edelbrock 21041 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads, Pol
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
PERFORMER - FOR 1987-95 CAST IRON CYLINDER HEADS (IDLE-5500 RPM)
Designed for street 262-400 c.i.d. Chevy V8's that have heads with canted center bolt holes. Accepts late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator, H.E.I. and have rear water crossovers. #2104 accepts exhaust-heated chokes. For 1987-95 stock aluminum heads use #2101. Will not fit Chevrolet Bowtie or LT1 heads.
- Polished finish
- For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
- Dual-Plane Low-Rise Intake w/180 Deg Firing Order
- Patented Runner Design Ensures Broad Torque Curve
- Excellent Throttle Response and Mid-Range Power
- 50-State Street Legal if Correct Carburetor Used
- Accepts Late-Model Choke; Waterneck; and HEI
- Accepts A/C And Alternator
- Accepts Exhaust Heated Chokes
NotesAccepts late model choke, water neck, air conditioning, alternator, HEI, and has rear water crossover.
More Like This
Edelbrock 21043 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads, Black
Edelbrock 2104 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads
Edelbrock 3706 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads
Edelbrock 21011 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy, Intake Polished
Edelbrock 37011 Performer Series Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 37061 Performer Series Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 28251 Super Victor CNC Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 29001 Victor Jr. Series Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 29991 Victor Jr. Series Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 54251 C-26 Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.