Edelbrock 21011 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy, Intake Polished
Chevy Small Block V8, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity, Polished
- Polished Version
- For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
- Dual-Plane Low-Rise Intake w/180 deg. Firing Order
- Patented Runner Design Ensures Broad Torque Curve
- Excellent Throttle Response and Mid-Range Power
- 50-State Street Legal if Correct Carburetor Used
- Accepts Late-Model Choke; Waterneck; and HEI
- Accepts A/C And Alternator
NotesHas un-machined boss for oil-fill tube. Accepts late model choke, water neck, air conditioning, alternator, and HEI. Adapter plate sold separately.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2101 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5419 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Three Deuce Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 71011 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75013 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 27011 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75011 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27013 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27033 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 71013 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7525 Performer RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.