Edelbrock 20924 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Ford 351W
351W Ford Small Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These Power Package Top-End kits from Edelbrock take all the guess work out of individual top-end component selection by incorporating all compatible performance products into one complete package. They assembled cylinder heads, carburetor, intake manifold, camshaft, lifters, pushrods, and timing chain and gears. For use on Small Block Ford 351 Windsor engines.
- Matched Parts Available Under One Part Number
- All In One Box Convenience
- Make Things Easier In Parts Selection
- Includes Almost Everything You Need
More Like This
Edelbrock 2060 Power Package Top End Engine Kit
Edelbrock 2092 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 20914 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Ford 289,302
Edelbrock 2091 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Ford 289/302
Edelbrock 2027 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Ford
Edelbrock 2059 Power Package Top End Engine Kit
Edelbrock 2043 Power Package Top End Kit, Ford
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Illustration showing the various styles of engine heads you may encounter on the Small Block Chevy engine.
Engine Cylinder Numbers
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Heath P. tells his story on how the passion for 'hot rodding' was instilled in him by his grandfather. From driving tractors on their family farm to becoming a Ford family, you are in for a good read.