Edelbrock 20914 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Ford 289,302
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Assembled Cylinder Head Style, EnduraShine
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These Power Package Top-End kits from Edelbrock take all the guess work out of individual top-end component selection by incorporating all compatible performance products into one complete package. They assembled cylinder heads, carburetor, intake manifold, camshaft, lifters, pushrods, and timing chain and gears. For use on Small Block Ford 289 and 302 engines.
- Matched Parts Available Under One Part Number
- All In One Box Convenience
- Make Things Easier In Parts Selection
- Includes Almost Everything You Need
More Like This
Edelbrock 20984 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Chevy 350
Edelbrock 2027 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Ford
Edelbrock 2089 Power Package Top End Engine Kit
Edelbrock 2045 Power Package Top End Kit, Ford
Edelbrock 2022 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Chevy
Edelbrock 2082 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, 6.0L LS2
Edelbrock 2091 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Ford 289/302
Edelbrock 2038 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Chevy 5.7L/350
Edelbrock 2039 Power Package Top End Kit, Chevy
Edelbrock 2092 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Ford 351W
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.