Edelbrock 20854 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
- Based on the popular performer RPM-series with unique air gap
- Engineered to produce incredible top-end horsepower
- Will converts your system from a single to dual-quad intake
- Kit includes a Edelbrock RPM or RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad intake manifold and two 500 cfm Thunder Series AV
- Intake is made from lightweight aluminum with an exclusive Endurashine finish
A huge hit among street rodders, these Dual-Quad Kits offer the ultimate set-up for anyone who wants the look and the performance of dual-quad carbs. They include an Edelbrock RPM or RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad intake manifold and two 500 cfm Thunder Series AV.
- Based on Performer RPM-Series with Unique Air Gap
- Convert From Single To Dual-Quad Intake
- Produces Incredible Top-End Horsepower
- Edelbrock Total Power Package Maximizes Gains
- Fits 351W
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.