Edelbrock 2085 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
351W Ford Small Block V8, Dual Plane | High Rise Intake Manifold Type, Two Carburetor Quantity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This RPM Dual-Quad Manifold and Carb Kit from Edelbrock is just what you need for your 351W Ford. These offer the ultimate setup for anyone that wants the look and the performance of dual-quad carbs. These kits include a high-tech throttle linkage, Russel fuel inlet and high quality intake gaskets from Edelbrock for a simple installation. This manifold and carb kit comes in a standard satin finish.
- For 351W Ford
- High-tech throttle linkage
- Satin Finish
- Sold as Kit
- Intake Manifold (3257585)
- Electric Carburetor (3251803)
- Manual Carburetor (3251804)
- Throttle Linkage (3257094)
- Fuel Line (3258091)
- Intake Gaskets (7220)
- Intake Bolt Kit (8584)
- Carburetor Stud Kit (8008)
Multiple Carburetor Tech Tip (Link)
More Like This
Edelbrock 20854 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2035 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 20354 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 20314 Performer RPM Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Ford
Edelbrock 2031 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Ford
Edelbrock 20334 Performer RPM Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Ford
Edelbrock 2033 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 20324 Performer RPM Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Ford
Edelbrock 2032 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Ford
Edelbrock 20344 Performer RPM Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Ford
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.