Edelbrock 2083 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, 6.0L LS2
LQ4 Chevy LS V8, LQ9 Chevy LS V8, LS2 Chevy LS V8, LY6 Chevy LS V8, Valve Stem Included, Satin
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These top end engine power packages from Edelbrock are specially selected to give you the most power and performance while taking the guesswork out of top-end components for an all-in-one complete kit. They are intended for use on Small Block Chevy 6.0L/LS2 V8 engines.
- Matched Parts Available Under One Part Number
- All In One Box Convenience
- Make Things Easier In Parts Selection
- Includes Almost Everything You Need
- Victor Jr.
NotesDesigned for LS2 engines only. Includes Timing control, Rocker bolt kit EDL-8597 includes 8 rocker bolts that are shorter than stock to prevent the bolts from protruding into the intake ports. Edelbrock E-CNC 215 head is 50-state street legal.
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
Illustration showing the various styles of engine heads you may encounter on the Small Block Chevy engine.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Engine Cylinder Numbers