Edelbrock 2081 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, 5.7L LS1
LS1 Chevy LS V8, LS6 Chevy LS V8, Assembled Cylinder Head Style, 65cc Combustion Chamber Volume
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These top end engine power packages from Edelbrock are specially selected to give you the most power and performance while taking the guesswork out of top-end components for an all-in-one complete kit. They are intended for use on Small Block Chevy 5.7L/LS1 V8 engines.
- Matched Parts Available Under One Part Number
- All In One Box Convenience
- Make Things Easier In Parts Selection
- Includes Almost Everything You Need
- Victor Jr with Timing Control Module
NotesDesigned for LS1 engines only. Includes timing control. Rocker bolt kit EDL-8597 includes 8 rocker bolts that are shorter than stock to prevent the bolts from protruding into the intake ports. Edelbrock E-CNC 215 head is 50-state street legal.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2080 Power Package Top End Engine Kit LS1
Edelbrock 2019 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 2089 Power Package Top End Engine Kit
Edelbrock 2097 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2098 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 2022 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Chevy
Edelbrock 2038 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Chevy 5.7L/350
Edelbrock 2088 Power Package Top End Engine Kit
Edelbrock 20984 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Chevy 350
Edelbrock 2099 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.