Edelbrock 20764 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
5.7 Chrysler Hemi V8, Dual Plane | High Rise Intake Manifold Type, Two Carburetor Quantity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
A huge hit among street rodders, these Dual-Quad Kits offer the ultimate set-up for anyone who wants the look and the performance of dual-quad carbs. They include an Edelbrock RPM or RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad intake manifold and two 500 cfm Thunder Series AV.
- Based on Performer RPM-Series with Unique Air Gap
- Complete Including Gaskets/Carbs/Linkage/Fuel Line
- Produces Incredible Top-End Horsepower
- Edelbrock Total Power Package Maximizes Gains
- EnduraShine Finish
More Like This
Edelbrock 2076 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Two Chrome 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
Three Chrome 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
Three Plain 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
Two Plain 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.