Edelbrock 20764 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
5.7 Chrysler Hemi V8, Dual Plane | High Rise Intake Manifold Type, Two Carburetor Quantity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
A huge hit among street rodders, these Dual-Quad Kits offer the ultimate set-up for anyone who wants the look and the performance of dual-quad carbs. They include an Edelbrock RPM or RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad intake manifold and two 500 cfm Thunder Series AV.
- Based on Performer RPM-Series with Unique Air Gap
- Complete Including Gaskets/Carbs/Linkage/Fuel Line
- Produces Incredible Top-End Horsepower
- Edelbrock Total Power Package Maximizes Gains
- EnduraShine Finish
More Like This
Edelbrock 2076 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Three Chrome 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
Three Plain 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
Two Plain 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
Two Chrome 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.