Edelbrock 20694 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
A huge hit among street rodders, these Dual-Quad Kits offer the ultimate set-up for anyone who wants the look and the performance of dual-quad carbs. They include an Edelbrock RPM or RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad intake manifold and two 500 cfm Thunder Series AV.
- Based on Performer RPM-Series with Unique Air Gap
- Convert From Single To Dual-Quad Intake
- Produces Incredible Top-End Horsepower
- Edelbrock Total Power Package Maximizes Gains
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin talks about the intake that he decided on for the 454ci in his '54 Chevy, and some of the reasoning behind his choice.