Edelbrock 20674 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
This RPM Dual-Quad Manifold and Carb Kit from Edelbrock is just what you need for your 348/409 "W-Series" Chevy. These offer the ultimate setup for anyone that wants the look and the performance of dual-quad carbs. These kits include a high-tech throttle linkage, Russel fuel inlet and high quality intake gaskets from Edelbrock for a simple installation. This manifold and carb kit comes in an EnduraShine finish.
- For 348/409 "W-Series" Chevy, Small Port
- High-tech throttle linkage
- Includes Oil Filler Tube with matching breather cap
- EnduraShine Finish
- Sold as Kit
- Intake Manifold (54084)
- Electric Carburetor (32518034)
- Manual Carburetor (32518044)
- Throttle Linkage (3257094)
- Fuel Line (3258091)
- Intake Gaskets (7242)
- Intake Bolt Kit (8509)
- Carburetor Stud Kit (8008)
Multiple Carburetor Tech Tip (Link)
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin talks about the intake that he decided on for the 454ci in his '54 Chevy, and some of the reasoning behind his choice.