Edelbrock 2066 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Chevy Big Block V8, Dual Plane | High Rise Intake Manifold Type, Two Carburetor Quantity, Satin
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This RPM Dual-Quad Manifold and Carb Kit from Edelbrock is just what you need for your Big-Block Chevy with rectangular ports. These offer the ultimate setup for anyone that wants the look and the performance of dual-quad carbs. These kits include a high-tech throttle linkage, Russel fuel inlet and high quality intake gaskets from Edelbrock for a simple installation. This manifold and carb kit comes in a standard satin finish.
- For Big-Block Chevy with rectangular ports
- High-tech throttle linkage
- Satin Finish
- Sold as Kit
- Intake Manifold (3257522)
- Electric Carburetor (3251803)
- Manual Carburetor (3251804)
- Throttle Linkage (3257094)
- Fuel Line (3258091)
- Intake Gaskets (7202)
- Intake Bolt Kit (8564)
- Carburetor Stud Kit (8008)
Multiple Carburetor Tech Tip (Link)
More Like This
Edelbrock 20664 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2065 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 20654 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock Big Block Chevy Dual Quad Set-Up, Oval Port
Edelbrock Big Block Chevy Dual Quad Set-Up, Rectangular Port
Shotgun Bill's Scoop® B/B Chevy Tunnel Ram Intake/Carb Kit
Big Block Chevy Street Tunnel Ram Kit, Polished Scoop
Big Block Chevy Street Tunnel Ram Kit, Raw Scoop
Edelbrock 20254 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2025 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.